Has our broken immigration and criminal justice systems locked too many people out from the American dream?
Todd Schulte, President of FWD.us, a bipartisan political organization that believes America’s families, communities, and economy thrive when more individuals are able to achieve their full potential, joins Vikrum Aiyer at the 2018 Concordia Annual Summit in New York City.
In this episode:
- The Trump administration’s political rhetoric vs. policy
- The objective of drastically fewer immgirants
- Designing an immigration system that works in the 21st Century requires pressure on officials
- Certain industries require immigrants, and as immigration systems changes, industries must change
- America’s economy and identity both hurt
- How our broken immigration and criminal justice systems have locked too many people out from the American dream
- Keeping the American promise